VISION & MISSION
- To build a movement based on teaching and practice of Islam according to Alhuh Sunnah WalJammah, the Aqedah of Asy’ariah and Maturidiah.
- Mainstreaming the role of Tareqa and Tasawwuf in the national development.
- Organise events for charity and wellbeing of the Ummah in particular and Malaysian population in general. To set up charitable fund, when it’s needed.
- Defending and correcting misconceptions about tareqa tasawwuf, based on the research and valid arguments from the Al-Quran, Sunnah, Ijma’ Ulama and Qias and to ensure the purity of the practice of Tareqa and Tasawwuf with the guidance of Al-Quran, Sunnah, Ijma’ and Qias.
- To establish a cooperation relationship with religious authorities and other government authorities, at state and national.
- To establish relationship between tareqa group’s members in Malaysia.